Wednesday, May 22, 2024

It's hard sometimes, waking up.  But not as hard as it was, once upon a time!  I can't tell, though.  Whether I want the days to pass more quickly, or slowly, or even if I'd like things to just stop in time altogether.  I guess I usually just want everything to go back to how it once was before, but even that, is not something I can fall back to, it feels like.  What a scary feeling!  Not being able to just turn back to where you once came from.

I find myself growing more and more enthusiastic about trying new things, meeting new people, and allowing myself to enjoy life. There are such gems present in each day, and one can find them only if one begins to love. One must love herself, love her new place in the world, and the new people she meets. Only then can she find happiness...

I wonder, though, if this is simply Kiki's path in life, riding on her star.  Should I really be here, with my wand in hand?

If she were here...I guess she would encourage me.  To love, everyone, including myself.  Would that include her, as well?


No comments :

Post a Comment