Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Things have been ok, things are a little weird this week, but not in a bad way necessarily.

I ordered some new keycaps!  Been a while since I looked at keyboard stuff, excited to get them in the mail and see how they do.  After ordering those I also spent a while (longer than I'd like to admit) wondering if there were any actual keyboards I would be interested in getting as an upgrade to my current one; unfortunately none seem to really hit a sweet spot for me in terms of color, form factor, and features all at the same time.  I'll throw one on my wishlist anyways...

The 2023 Link to the Past Rando Go Mode Podcast Mentor Tournament is underway!  I've been working with a couple of mentees and have had one do their first mentored race with me as well, that has been really fun and I hope that these mentees will be able to continue improving their game, there is certainly a lot of things to learn and improve on.

Dance event planning continues, I have FNW coming up, then Dancebreak later, then JaSmix after that...

After all that talk about thinking about how my relationships should be formed and maintained and how I should socialize with people, funnily enough I find myself wondering why I should even bother.  Okay, maybe that's a bit too negative of a way of putting it, really it's more like, I've gotten wary of what I should invest in.  It's important not to get burned out, right?  I think part of that is realizing that maybe there are a lot of things that aren't really worth putting that much effort into.

I dunno what else.


No comments :

Post a Comment