Monday, June 26, 2023

We're at the close of week 2 of the ALTTPR mentor tournament.  One of my mentees took a win this week, the other took a loss.  It's been going alright so far, I feel like I've been being helpful, which is all you can really ask for, really.

The year is almost half over now, which makes me feel a bit of trepidation given the low amount of progress I've made on Rhythm Quest (comparatively, at least) this year.  Well, part of that couldn't be avoided, I guess, but it also makes me question whether I'm going at a good pace right now.

"Right now" also isn't the best time for me, productivity-wise, for whatever reason.  It's a weird feeling since I feel like it's been so automatic for most of my life, I have to really think back to times when it felt more like this (usually when I'm starting to fall ill...).

Well, tomorrow is the start of a new week.  We can try to take care of one or two things that have been haunting me a bit.  That's how I think of them sometimes, really.  Ghosts of things left undone.  They always come back to me, keeping me true to what I should be doing.

But have they been keeping me true to who I once was?


No comments :

Post a Comment