Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Like I said in my previous post, I'm getting up to some of those things that have been left undone.  I got a good chunk of a Patreon request done (long overdue), been trying to do bits and pieces of work on Rhythm Quest here and there, vacuumed the carpets, and such.  Slogging through JaSmix logistics, as well.  The start of the week hasn't been going half bad, really.

Unfortunately, I also realized I've been suffering from anxiety, sigh.  It's been a while, so I had forgotten exactly what it feels like (a little different than depression).  The curious thing about anxiety is that sometimes giving yourself a break helps, but then, also, sometimes just getting things done helps, too.  It's an odd sort of mix; I guess depending on how you look at it, maybe you can't really go wrong.  Well, probably can't hurt to try and get some more DDR play in, so I'll have to try that.

Meowmie has been sleeping with me again :3  It's always nice having some company.  When I went across the desert and left behind all of those other things, I think in the end it was really this meowmie that I kept.  The prideful lion, haha.  This meowmie certainly is kind of like that.  But I love her a lot, and she loves me too.  Getting to know this meowmie I think somehow showed me how I best make friends.  I noticed it most when I was interacting with another group of meowmies, and I was drawn to...the prince of the group, the whiny one who didn't want to be held and stayed in the corner a bit.  Something about becoming close to someone by sharing comfortable space together.  Ah, the way of the introvert.

I'm at a really weird place with playing games right now, I think.  Caesar 3 is sort of on hold since I managed to beat the peaceful missions on very hard.  Melee continues to be a once-in-a-while thing to just throw on casually; it's a weird thing because on the one hand I enjoy looking for improvement, but on the other hand I don't enjoy it that much.  Pokemon Unite has gotten a bit stale, though I don't quite mind it.  Honestly the worst thing about it is the lack of faith in the direction of the game, I think.

Mentoring the ALTTPR mentees has been fun, but ALTTPR seeds themselves, I haven't been feeling incredibly motivated about.  I ran an SMZ3 seed the other day and I honestly don't know if it was as fun as I wanted it to be.  I'm not really sure.  So...yeah, I really don't know.  It's not like nothing is fun, and it's not like I don't have anything to look forward to.  Heck, even Pop'n Music is fun to throw on and just jam for a couple songs -- and somehow my skills have actually improved, despite lacking consistent regular play.  But I guess nothing is really standing out to me right now at the moment.


No comments :

Post a Comment