Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Rhythm Quest development start!

I've decided that I'm going to try my best to crank out a game in the next week-and-a-half!  It'll be a challenge for sure, but I'm fairly sure this is what I should be doing while I've got the time away from work (...yes, I'm taking the opportunity away from working in the games industry to...work on a game...)



Here's the initial concept sketch for "Rhythm Quest".  Pretty much all of the major elements are outlined here.  I'll try to post updates as I work through development and we'll see just how quickly I can actually turn this thing into a reality.  First challenge is to get audio sync working properly, and also to get virtual screen buttons working.

...and of course I'll be doing Ludum Dare next weekend as well.  I must really love game development or something...orz

No comments :

Post a Comment