Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy 42nd birthday to Hello Kitty!

You're no longer my favorite Sanrio character, and haven't been for a while, but as it still falls (mostly) upon you to carry forward the Sanrio spirit to most, I'll of course continue to support you as I always have.  (HK for president!)

Recently I stopped by Kinokuniya and was pleasantly surprised at their collection of Sanrio goods imported from Japan -- it was a real breath of fresh air considering that the Sanrio boutique shops have all closed down and the only Sanrio presence I see nowadays is the lackluster store at Great Mall.  It made me happy to see that there is still a place for my Sanrio friends here.

And of course, let's not forget -- a happy belated birthday to Charmmy Kitty and Kuromi! (both born on Oct 31)

No comments :

Post a Comment