Friday, November 11, 2016

Christmas letters: 3 down!

So...a few things.

First, as someone who suffered from a debilitating and lengthly bout of "RSI/CTS/whatever" and made a full 100% complete recovery, I must urge people to ensure first that you are not instead suffering from a misdiagnosed case of TMS (for which the treatment is completely different, and fortunately, much more effective), and also that you make sure you take care of yourself emotionally as well as physically regardless of what your treatment may be.  I don't know how common these things are but I always worry that people are straying down the wrong path because of the constant pressures of society.  Let me know if you have any questions about TMS.  Blah.

Also, for those of you who want an xmas wishlist for me, the URL you want is https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqpf0zag6cx96an/Profile.txt.  (This link is also on FB, on the "Details About ___" section)  I've compiled a detailed wishlist for this year that I'll be keeping up-to-date, so that's what you want to reference.

I won my quarterfinal match for our MtG league!  So I'm in the top 4 now :D  We'll see if I can squeak out another win...

Played more melee today.  Gooooood stuff.  I was actually pretty on top of things with Falco today, and Marth was great as usual.  My Falcon is actually improving a lot, which is super cool.  I still have a LOT to learn about Falcon, but at least I'm starting to get a handle on it.  Also I finally realize how extremely vital it is to shieldstop with Falcon, so you can do shieldstop sh nairs.  Very very good.  Fox is...so hard -_-;  ugh, I really need to put in more reps with Fox.  Even things like shine turnaround edgehogs, shine bairs, ledgedash, etc etc are just not under my belt at all.  And I also need to do some more canonical stuff like following uthrow with uair on platforms to cover missed tech.  And edgeguard better.  Fox is so hard.

Been feeling a little shaky/tired lately.  Today was a pretty good day though.  Fall Ball is tomorrow, followed by the Waltz Intensive on Saturday!  Pretty exciting :)

In other news, America exploded this week...

1 comment :

  1. I love how you just stay pure while the rest of the world is burning. I'm not being sarcastic, it's really refreshing and I wish more could be like you.

    <3

    ReplyDelete