Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You can always be a better person...always.  It's so easy...and even if you failed, you know that you tried.  Sometimes, that's what counts.  Just try your hardest, it's okay.  Don't worry about how anyone would judge you, or how you'll look, or anything.  Just try to be a little bit better.  It doesn't even have to be a lot...just a little bit.

I've been worried about my blog, because the lack of writing indicates to me that I'm either too afraid to write, am out of touch with my own feelings, or don't have time to write.  And don't you see, all three of those things are really bad...

I can do it, right...?  mm~  It's all going to be alright.  Everything can be alright, because when I try hard enough, it really makes a difference.  I think I've learned that by now, I think...

1 comment :

  1. "You can always be a better person." That is something that I strongly believe in. I believe that people aren't stuck being the way they are. Sometimes our behavior is better than other times, so my goal is maximize the times when I do behave better.

    ReplyDelete