Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life!!!!!

I'm out of the swamp, out of the dumps, doing some living...

I think I can finally relax a bit now.  Been working really hard on stuff...and it all turned out really well!  Stuff at work is unfortunately dragging on a little longer than expected (hah), but it's okay in general.

I've been building an MtG cube at work, which is really fun.  The card list is here, if you're into that.  It's a Return to Ravnica block cube, pretty fun stuff...I've already made sweeping reforms to it twice, so it's an interesting design process.  I wonder if I could get into game design someday...ha ha ha.

I played Journey!  omg...it was SO GOOD.  Better than I was expecting, even.  I mean, I knew it was going to be good, and all, but didn't know it was going to be -that- good.  I knew all about the thing with interacting with other people, and that it was emotional and such, but man...so powerful.  Really well done, really well done.  Like watching a movie, except five times more awesome.  So worth it...

This blog has been so shoddy and sad.  I wonder what its future holds in store?  I really don't know.  But this might be a turning point...?

No comments :

Post a Comment