Thursday, July 18, 2013

When the going gets tough...it's a chance to try harder!  :)  I still believe in it.  That when you feel like you haven't been in contact with friends, it's a chance to go and contact them.  When you feel like you haven't been getting anything done, it's a chance to go and do something!  When you feel like you're bad at something, it's a chance to practice.  To be the best you can be.

Years and years ago, I did this, when the last night rehearsal of my junior year of marching band didn't go well.  That was the time when I walked to school, early in the morning, and did marching basics out there on the field.  I even tried to march the show by myself, heh.  Just me and the field, up until sunrise.  What a great experience...

This past week has been something else.  Sheesh.  I won't even try to recap.  Why even bother?  Like...holy crap.  Is it over yet?  Maybe?  Who knows?  It shouldn't matter, to worry about it.  Just do what I can for now, right?  That's the spirit...just doing whatever I can.  Step by step, little baby steps...

No comments :

Post a Comment