Thursday, July 11, 2013

"I find myself growing more and more enthusiastic about trying new things, meeting new people, and allowing myself to enjoy life. There are such gems present in each day, and one can find them only if one begins to love. One must love herself, love her new place in the world, and the new people she meets. Only then can she find happiness..."
--Juliann Ma


I thought to post this...then I thought not to post it, since it was so small, and not new.  Then I decided to post it anyways.

There isn't such thing as "true happiness", because what does that mean anyways?  It doesn't matter, so I wouldn't care.  But I think, there's a different kind of happiness.  They're not mutually exclusive, are they?  No...I don't believe so.  You know, I don't think the new me and the old me are so incompatible, are they?  No...of course not, because they are both "me".

Someday I will be both of these people, and it will be even better than before.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for posting that, since it still is uplifting to read.

    ReplyDelete