Monday, April 27, 2020

It has come to my attention that a certain relative of mine has once again invaded my privacy by visiting this site.

Once again I must remind you:

Please go away.  Please stop reading this.  Please stop mentioning anything about my blog.

If you choose to continue reading my blog, know that you are violating my wishes, as you already did a week ago.

If you choose to continue reading my blog, and talk to me about it, know that I will have to resort to more drastic measures.

Every time you do this you are making our relationship worse.

You are not welcome here.

This will remain posted here for a time, to make my message clear.  In the meantime I will simply pour my heart out into other channels.  I need to catch up on my writing anyways.

Fear not though, for I shall return.  I always have, even when countless others have not.

No comments :

Post a Comment