Friday, April 3, 2020

It is only then that you will realize how truly alone you are in this world.

I played through Adventures of Lolo, an NES puzzle game released in 1989 (yep, still playing games from 30 years ago).  I've always marveled at just how significantly different of an experience it is for me playing the classic Mega Man games now vs. as an inexperienced young child -- 25+ years of gaming really goes a long way when it comes to both strategy, execution, and simply just approaching games in general.  Those in particular stuck out to me, but Adventures of Lolo as well, was evidence of that, as we basically just went through it in one sitting without getting too stuck in the process.

I started up with reading through the Animorphs series again, although I don't believe I actually have the first few books from the main series -- probably at my parents' place.  But I do have the Andalite Chronicles here, at least, so I finished off the first book in that series again.  It's been a long time coming.

Only 2 weeks remain until Ludum Dare.........

No comments :

Post a Comment