Saturday, April 4, 2020

And there is nothing left to do, but try harder.  In the face of despair, there is nothing that we can do except to try harder.

LoopMuse is a project that I made back in 2011 that I brought back to life 6 years later, updating the dependencies, including a rather obscure synthesis toolkit that was used.  I realized too late that I had incorrectly included the OSX dependencies, meaning the OSX build didn't actually work without some cryptic set of instructions to install the SDL2 libraries on your system.  Well now, another 2 years later, I've fixed that issue too, making LoopMuse technically my longest-maintained coding project ever, I think.  Probably nobody else cares, but hey, someone DMed me on twitter about it, so that's enough, really.

No comments :

Post a Comment