Monday, May 16, 2016

Can't sleep; I'm hoping it's due to sleep schedule and sleeping in, and not due to stressing out.  I was having some stress dreams last night.  Ugh.  On the plus side I don't actually have too many things to stress about at the moment so any stress in my body is either residual or I guess due to more general unease rather than actually worrying about things that I need to do.  Eh...well, I guess either way it doesn't really feel great to be "scared".  Thankfully it's not too bad.

Feels like I should go glowsticking or something soon, just get some stuff out of my system.  Or just sprint until I'm out of breath.

Who am I and what am I doing, really?  I find myself bouncing back and forth between feeling excited and apathetic.  What does it even really matter?

I guess sometimes, you just sort of try your best to be yourself, to stay true to who you are, even if you don't really know why.  Even if you don't see a point, it's probably there anyways.  Because even if it doesn't seem like anything really "matters", things still =are= important.  There are many wonderful things, even if they might appear dull and foggy through maligned lenses.

No comments :

Post a Comment