Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Today was a little bit better than yesterday.

Things seem to be working out well with my new therapist!  I find that I'm able to access my intuition well, which is great.

Unfortunately, my ALTTPR run today was a little disappointing; I didn't play terrible but made some mistakes, and got quite unlucky, so that never feels good.  Eh, better luck next time.

However, I did work on a new art piece; that's always a good way to make sure I feel good about myself for the day.  I'll probably give it another rough pass, but I think it's mostly done.

I had to take a nap in the afternoon...I didn't catch enough sleep on Sunday night and since then I've been playing catch-up.  Tomorrow morning is my last wake-up-early day of the week, hopefully that will help.

How do I make sure that I'm getting into the right mode of living?  How do I make sure that I'm working, comfortably, but also learning how to grow?


No comments :

Post a Comment