Thursday, July 28, 2022

My run in the ALTTPR Go Mode Podcast Mentor Tourney is still going!  I made it through round 1 of the top 16 bracket and am now fighting to stay alive in another game 3 set.

Last week was very stressful, being the first week that I was facing elimination; those extra stakes really caused me to try and put extra effort into prepping myself for the match.  Fortunately I've been able to relax a bit more this week.  I've been feeling pretty good about my play; so as long as I can finish out while keeping that going strong, I'll be happy, regardless of how far I end up making it.

In other news, we placed 29th overall for our Game Maker's Toolkit Game Jam entry!  There are a few finishing touches to put on that, but nothing too big.  That is one of many small items in my work queue, in addition to releasing the Rhythm Quest Demo and getting everything updated on all of the websites and all.

Some exciting changes are across the horizon!  But as always, my eyes are on the path directly in front of me.  You can only do your best to take the next best step, nothing more.

I actually thought I'd have more than this to write, but I guess I don't for now.  That's okay, I should really just be doing some other writing anyways.


No comments :

Post a Comment