Monday, November 16, 2020

Things went alright today.  I woke up with a headache at 8:30 in the morning, way earlier than I was supposed to, after some delirious dreams.  Ate some leftovers, took an advil, and then went back to sleep for....another 5 hours or so.  The ibuprofen and extra sleep together must have done the trick as I finally actually woke up refreshed and feeling alive.  Of course, it was already past 2PM by that point, but twas definitely worth it...

Got the commission piece done, and the album art too.  Played some more Virtue's Last Reward in the meantime.  Today was a pretty good success.  I mean, any day where I can check off an art project is usually a good day, let alone two different ones.

Got some stuff to take care of for work tomorrow, but that....can wait until I wake in the morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment