Saturday, July 29, 2023

While it was Tina Boo's choreography video that really sold me on "INVU" by Taeyeon, the song itself is really enjoyable as well.  I wasn't floored by the music video at first (probably because I felt that the complexity of the dance paled in comparison), but it's really grown on me as well.

I didn't spend any time on Rhythm Quest these past two days, but that's okay, really -- I accomplished the goals that I needed to get done, which was a drawing (still need to post it) plus a letter.  Even managed to do some vacuuming, too.  I haven't been the =most= productive (keep getting sidetracked onto other things), but I've been productive still, which is about all I can ask for.

Some days I can't tell where my mental health is; I feel like logically and empirically it's probably pretty low just given the data points.  Like, there are points that are pretty normal, but then there are the data points that signal a worse diagnosis, so I can't really ignore that in good conscience.

I've been trying to let in some more natural sunlight in the morning to help me wake earlier.  I had one or two days when things were really working out in that regard, but now I'm back to my natural mode of being up late after sleeping in this morning.  Well, some habits just don't die, I guess.

I've been spending a lot of time on VOD reviews and educational content for ALTTPR - it's felt good and I've been able to learn a thing or two here and there, but I think I'll need to take a break and just play a seed at some point, it's been a little bit since I've been able to.

Mmm...what else is there to say, really?  I modded one of my keyboard stabilizers, which seems to have gotten rid of the ticking successfully -- note to self, next time, do this before applying any lubricant.  I'll have to take care of the rest of them later.

Give me something to believe in, someone to believe in?  Right now, I'm disappointed in everyone, everywhere, but it only gets worse, since now I'm just looking for it in everything that I think about and see.  Sometimes it tends to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Of course, I am the one that can break myself out of it.  But what if I don't feel like it?


No comments :

Post a Comment