Saturday, November 9, 2013

There's a particular feeling that I get, when I'm experiencing something that I know is important to someone else.  Do you know what I'm talking about at all?  Like, if I was just reacting to that by itself, I wouldn't think nearly as much of it, or the same way, but somehow, knowing that it's important to someone, especially someone close, makes it seem really different.  What is that feeling, exactly?  Is it a feeling of, "I wish I could understand this, too?"  Or is it "Why can't I understand this the way that they do?"  Haha, it's probably the latter, because I know I've been stressing too much about these things, subconsciously.  It's so weird though.  I'm actually almost "afraid" (not the right word) to watch Miyazaki films because every time I think about it I get this sense of "what am I supposed to think about this?"  Like...I won't be able to find my own thoughts about it anymore because I'll be too busy thinking about what other people might have thought about it.  Does that make sense?

No comments :

Post a Comment