Friday, March 12, 2021

I always feel like I'm no longer blogging as often, but oddly enough, I made more posts (120) in 2020 than any other since 2013 when I migrated from Xanga to Blogger/Blogspot.  It's probably because I'm comparing things back to the period before then, from 2004-2013 when I made 3,780 posts; that's an average of more than one a day across 10 years.

You might think it's an unreasonable standard, comparing myself to what I used to do over 10 years ago, when presumably my life was entirely different from what it is now.  If you think that, you simply just don't understand who I am in the slightest.


1 comment :

  1. I note also that whether we blog more or less depends quite directly on whether we live new things, but also on whether we havenew people to talk to through our blogs. When we have ability to talk directly about what we live with interesting people, we tend to live & talk rather than sit and blog.

    ReplyDelete