Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Not sure what to do, which I guess means it's probably time to write a blog post, if nothing else...

California legislative session ended, apparently it was somewhat of a shitshow, but you know...I guess that's the world we live in nowadays.

Hero Hours Contract came out and it was cool to see another game (besides Mysterious Space) come out with a soundtrack completely made by me.  I think I'm most of the way through the game at this point, just need to finish it up now.

I've been recruited to work on music for a Carole & Tuesday fanzine project!  Will be doing one or two vocal collabs as part of that work, which is pretty exciting.

It's already September which means it's time to start getting a little ahead on work...Inktober stuff in particular, because Ludum Dare is rolling around again near the beginning of October.  This also means it's going to be time to upgrade Godot again and make sure everything is still working and AOK.  Interestingly, Godot 3.2.2 adds C# support for iOS, meaning I could theoretically switch over to working in C# if I so desire.  However, further testing is needed, really, before I make that leap.  Last I remember I was already making iOS exports using 3.2 instead of 3.2.1 because of an issue with the exporter/template, but anyways...we'll see.  Since the Carole & Tuesday stuff is all due basically right after, I'll pretty much want to be mostly done with that entire project...

There's still a bunch of gamedev tasks on the backlog too...including the 4wide trainer, as well as updating Watch for Falling Rocks (of all things), for which I'll be making a new app ID for since I seem to have lost my old keystore.

So yeah, I guess there are plenty of things for me to do really.

I feel...okay mostly.  I caught up on sleep last night which was good, I think this morning and afternoon actually felt pretty pleasant.  If we can keep this current trend going for the week I think things will be in a good place...


No comments :

Post a Comment