Tuesday, March 7, 2017

It's kind of funny, but for reals...somewhere along the way while I was driving to Dancebreak, listening to some pretty awesome music, I just had this feeling that I suddenly rediscovered what makes my life meaningful again.  Making music, dance, creating art, flow state, the process of mastery and feeling that you can achieve anything.  I don't really know how I forgot about it but in that moment I feel like I remembered why I am alive.

I kind of miss working with charcoal.  I mean, I didn't even do it much and I'm not any good at it or anything, but I miss it all the same.

1 comment :

  1. charcoal! so soft and organic. and i have discovered that really rich charcoal melts onto paper...like chocolate; it's seriously one of my favorite feelings in the world lol.

    ReplyDelete