Thursday, January 30, 2014

I hope that I can continue to be healed.  I hope that the dreadful feeling that seems to have gone away, stays away.  I think I may have felt a bit of it today, which is ironic because I just said and noticed last night that it felt like it went away.  I really hope it stays away.

Deadlines at work!  Pushing through, just a little bit more and hopefully I'll be home free.  This weekend is the Born of the Gods prerelease!  I guess that means I shouldn't stay up too late on Friday.  I think I'm going to do two prereleases...which is quite a lot, actually.  Prereleases are always way more draining than they should be.  Sigh.  Good fun, still, but hey, where is my free time, hello?

Have one more project to get finished up next week.  Wish me the best of luck with it, okay?

No comments :

Post a Comment