Sunday, October 25, 2020

Where do thoughts and feelings go, if there is no one to receive them?  Does there really exist a place where there are no longer any ungranted wishes?  Will anyone ever return to the place, the time from whence they came?  All of those memories shimmering behind us in the sea.  I wish I could dive in and embrace them forever...but I must stay here.  For I am no longer alone.

No longer am I trembling with quickly beating heart, waiting for someone to wrap her wings gently around me.  But it was neither an angel nor a bird that lifted me from the steam, but a cat that found me and showed me that the water was not so deep, that if I turned around the sun would still be shining for me after I finished crying, and that there was a place we could return to.  Together.


No comments :

Post a Comment