Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Scared.  Terrified, really.  I need my mya.  Can't survive like this.  I miss my Kiki.  Missed you so much when I looked at the Little Twin Stars snow globe that I bought, bought in Japan and placed on my desk.  Looking at that snow globe, I miss you a lot.  And I wish I could see you, hear your voice once more.  Separated from my Kiki.  It makes me want to cry.  But not just that, it makes me want to curl up in a ball, curl up in a ball and whimper.  Because I'm not sad; I'm scared.  So scared.  It's not safe.  Doesn't feel safe.  I don't really care about the evil one that has been bothering me.  They are not truly that evil, anyhow.  They are nothing compared to the darkness that I fear now.  One that has no name, has no face, doesn't even have a subject or object really.  You might not even call it darkness.  It doesn't even really exist, really.  I'm just so scared.  I miss Kiki, but I really just need my Mya.  Can't sleep, not like this.  Can't do anything.  Need my Mya..  Need to calm down, I guess.  How?  Kiki, would you hold me too?  Miss you both.  It's a terrible thing, feeling this.  I remember now.  This is how it used to be, too, even during that summer.  So terrible.  But, I'll live.  I'll live, I'll live, it'll be okay, somehow, sometime.  I don't know when, don't know how.  Not even sure why.  Ahhhh, I just...don't want this.  Don't want it anymore.  Really don't want it.

Risk of Rain, such a nice game.  Prerelease this weekend for Fate Reforged!  Exciting.  Let's discuss the cards?  TGM is best game series.  Ahhhh.

No comments :

Post a Comment