Monday, November 17, 2014

Can't sleep =/  First it was because I was just feeling emotional, so I went to draw using charcoal.  Then it was because my mind was too busy imagining that I was waltzing, doing waltz competitions at VBall, and doing waltz lifts.  Then I started thinking about food and ended up looking up some cooking stuff...I've actually been trying to learn a whole bunch of random crap to educate myself about things like cooking science, broiling fish, different theories on cooking steaks, spices and herbs, and cheeses...then I got hungry and I just made myself a sandwich...

I also discovered to my chagrin that the spinach dip that I bought has water chestnuts in it.  Water chestnuts!  Seriously?  People do this?  Water chestnuts?  Ugh!  Mixing crunchy bits into creamy chewy spinach dip...forget the fact that I don't care for the taste of water chestnuts much (thank goodness they at least are not real nuts), but I think the mixing of different textures like that is something that I universally dislike in my food...ugh.

Water chestnuts!?!?  Come on...

No comments :

Post a Comment