Friday, May 19, 2023

My sleep schedule has been off ever since Big Dance, with no real sign of me getting back on track...unfortunate, but at least i don't have work in the morning, so that'll be alright.

Overall I'm doing...fine?  Despite what it may seem like.  I still haven't written any letters in a long while, maybe it's time to start.  I'm a little worried about the long nights I've been spending.  On the one hand I actually did some good work on Rhythm Quest over the past week or so, but on the other hand I've been "wasting" good chunks of time too.  But maybe that's fine, being a little hedonistic once in a while isn't the worst thing, as long as it doesn't spiral out of control.

I started thinking about planning for JaSmix -- now is about the right time to start mulling that over.  There's still time, as usually I have it in late July or early August (?), but these things take a lot of time to plan out properly.  It'll be a little challenging this year as I've got the ALTTPR mentor tourney going on, so I'll have to take that into account and make sure not to stretch myself too thin.

I'm wondering whether I'll actually change anything based on all the thinking that I did these past weeks, or whether I'll just go back to being the same as I was before.  Honestly, either way is probably okay.  Reverting back to a past form of myself, how could that be considered a bad thing?  But at the same time, there was a reason that I looked toward a change, too.


No comments :

Post a Comment