Monday, May 22, 2023

It's a weird feeling, waking up today.  I managed to wake up slightly (?) earlier yesterday, which lead to me being tired enough to actually fall asleep on time last night and get back on track (not sleeping at 5 in the morning...).

There are different types of feelings upon waking up, I think.  It feels different, depending on whether it's warm or cold.  Whether it's bright or dark.  There's a feeling of waking up early in the morning -- too early -- when it's still cold, and it reminds you of waking up for early flights, or hiking trips, or trips.  Something about waking up when it's bright out, feels different too.  I don't really know.

I wasn't sure whether to feel happy or sad on waking up.  There are days when I remember, after I wake up, that I should feel sad.  And there are also days when I remember that I should feel happy.  Today wasn't either of those types of days, really.  I didn't find myself dreading the week, nor did I find myself looking forward to it either.  I could wake up and start my day, or I could not.  I guess the best thing I can do is to move forward and try to surround myself with what is comfortable and fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment