Tuesday, December 22, 2020

It's quite a weird feeling when Twitter feels more personal than Facebook?  Like, doesn't it say something about things, that the people who I ostensibly have more "real" connections with, feel way more distant?

Perhaps this just one of the reasons that I've always been a fan of connecting to someone on an artistic level.  I don't mean in terms of "hey yo I think your stuff is cool" but rather that when you share artistic views with someone, there's a semblance of being in the same boat together because you're likely to share worldviews and go through similar struggles.

One half of my mind tries to celebrate the fact that I'm done with work for the year and should sleep in and relax, whilst the other half of my mind reminds me that I still need to finish my monthly artwork before the end of December.

In other news, DDR doubles is really fun.  Some of the crosser patterns still trip me up but I don't really mind, it means there's still more to learn about reading.  It's quite a weird mind trip to try and rewire your brain that stepping on the right arrow of pad 1 is actually best done with your LEFT foot in preparation for stepping on pad 2.

No comments :

Post a Comment