Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The less of an audience I have, the more freely I can speak.

It's nice to be off the radar, if only for bit.  I took this measure because I was not feeling well at all, but though I have recovered, there is no need to rush back to the feed, since...well, there is little of value there.

Sometimes, just the act of disconnecting is enough to elicit some sense of peace of mind, even though I know that in the end it's not like anyone would even care or notice.  But at least there is a feeling of isolation -- and I mean that in the good way.

I took today mostly to rest and recover, not because I necessarily needed it, but because I know that mental and emotional health is important, and must be maintained lest we "get sick".

I found some unexpected answers last night.  Pit up so plainly against these things that I felt such a distaste for, it was nothing short of obvious that I believed in something that was the opposite.

No comments :

Post a Comment