Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello 2017



Trying to start the new year off right.  It's 12:15AM and I'm all ready for bed.  Pre-chopped some food to saute tomorrow and pack for lunch and set the rice cooker timer.  Going to wake at around 7:45, take a shower and get dressed, treat my hair to some argan oil, cook and pack lunch, then head out to catch the train at 9:14AM, on which I'll try and work on Rhythm Quest some more.

There is, of course, much more to recount, but I'll leave it at that for now, and get to the rest sometime later.  Maybe tomorrow, during lunch, or perhaps on the train ride back home.

For now, let's all wish each other the best for the coming year.  I'm cautiously excited about the year...I'm sure there will be challenges that I will need to face, but also things to look forward to as well.  I'll hope for the best.

No comments :

Post a Comment