Wednesday, March 30, 2022

It's rare that I can take in day-to-day life and say that things have been at a 5 out of 5, but I guess that's where I'm at, or have been, at least.  Though I guess there are even fewer times when I'd point at my current situation as being a 1 out of 5, thankfully.  Usually that tends to happen more in hindsight than anything else...

I ended up being selected to serve as part of the jury -- fortunately for me, it was a rather short case, so I got to see most of the interesting parts of the trial system and jury deliberation without being bogged down in something super involved.

I was socializing quite a lot last week, and I guess somewhat surprisingly felt very good about most of it.  Not sure if that is just because that's something I had been missing for a while or whether it was just a case of the right people at the right time.  I'm certain that the positive energy I've felt has been in no small part due to some wonderful interactions with two of the more important members of my pantheon.  These two have really proven themselves to me over the years and I feel an incredible sense of gratitude/gratification for the blessing of their presence in my life.

I guess I don't really have a lot else to say.  Ludum Dare is this weekend so I've been taking the week off to prepare and rest and take it easy, and I guess just enjoy life a little bit.  Rhythm Quest work beckons, of course, but I'm okay with pushing that off until next week.


No comments :

Post a Comment