Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Let's see here...

I'm back from my trip (and tested negative, yey).  It was a good week, with several highlights here and there.  I spent some time worrying about what exactly I should be doing with myself, but that actually subsided fairly quickly as I settled into a sort of natural balance between doing a tiny bit of work, playing Median XL, and exploring the area and doing various things.  I got to have some nice food, including some shrimp/lobster/crab rolls, and also got to visit the aquarium, which was really nice.

I've progressed very far in Median XL with my Neutraldin build -- now level 125 and starting to try the uber dungeons/rifts that unlock at that level, which are proving to be difficult, haha.  It's been fun though, even though I worry about hitting a wall with the progression at some point.  Honestly, I expected that to have happened already, so I'm a bit surprised that this build has taken me so far.  I had still been waffling between some different builds -- unholy melee paladin seems to be regarded as one of the better ones -- but somehow ended up taking this one all the way so far, and at this point all my gear is specced for that build, so it would be sort of a commitment to try and respec (though I guess it's not out of the question).

I also tried to go reach out to my past.  It didn't work, but I think I learned a lot for myself regardless.

I seem to sort of be back on the train of rolling along with Rhythm Quest development, which feels nice...I feel like with all the breaks that I've taken and trips and everything I've been missing out on days where I just do a good amount of work on it, but today seems to have bucked that trend.

That's about it, I guess?  My latest soundtrack commission has been turning out well, and things in general are in a pretty good spot for me I think.  I've perhaps started to figure out some ways to put a more positive slant on things that maybe have previously struggled with.


No comments :

Post a Comment