Monday, January 11, 2021

Let's just do it bullet-point style.

- This past week....wasn't really motivating.  It's funny how at the end of the holidays I was stressed out about having done enough work, and then once we get into the first week back to work, there was an overwhelming feeling of "....eh....".  I wish I could say that it had to do with work itself, but...it didn't.  You know.

- Caesar 3 is a harddd game.  I guess it doesn't help that I'm playing it on hard difficulty (at least I'm not playing it on very hard?), but man, this game is pretty brutal in how difficult it is to set up a functional city, and that's even WITH the improvements from the Augustus open-source port (though I'm not using some of the "easy options" like global labor pool).  But playing it has been pretty satisfying.  I certainly don't remember the game being this hard when I had played it a long time ago, but then again I probably never got very far.

- Finally pulled the trigger and signed up for prisoner correspondence project.  We'll see how that goes.

- Month(s) late, but I finished putting together my teacher appreciation kit way back from the volunteer day thing for work.  It may be late but I'm pretty confident mine has the most care that anybody put into it.  It helps that I am giving it to a former teacher of mine.

- I like meowmie.

There's other scattered thoughts and happenings, but nothing much more to write about for now.  I could write more about Caesar 3 but y'all would neither understand nor care, so I'll spare you.


No comments :

Post a Comment