Saturday, September 5, 2020

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism Hard 1CC

9 years after my Imperishable Night Hard 1CC, I finally got back on the Touhou grind and just got my 1CC on Hard difficulty for Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism! (using ReimuA).

Been a long time coming on this one.  I was super intimidated by trying SA on hard since I remember SA being quite hard, but this actually took less practice than I thought it would!  Lost control of stage 5 at a few points (orinnnnn) and had to use some extra bombs because of that, and I had one or two really silly deaths that I should not have, but I got to the latter part of Utsuho's fight with plenty of resources and had lives to spare after finishing everything.  I was shaking during the utsuho fight from a bit of nervousness, but I still pulled it together and played VERY well for utsuho's spellcards, even heaven and hell meltdown which I survived against (at 0 power) for quite a while before finally getting hit, impressing even myself.  Honestly stage 3 was the make or break for this run I feel like, as I tended to have problems reading the lasers and thus would lose lives stupidly.  Past that it was just getting used to some of the sections, getting everything in my head, and practicing some of the patterns, especially Satori's nonspells.


No comments :

Post a Comment