Monday, February 24, 2020

I don't usually post just links to music and such on here, but never say never, eh?

https://cheapbeatsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/moon

In recent times the intro of the first track of this album has been serving as my go-to for whenever I need to put something nice into my musical headspace.  Those times when I'm tired of hearing mainstream music, the times when I have some annoying tune stuck in my head, the times when I just need something comforting to think about.  Something about the energy of these chords and the chiptune arrangement makes me feel right at home.

I guess we've all got our fallbacks, our comfort zones, our habits and likes.  And somewhere out there are those who think of my music in the same way.  It's really cool.

No comments :

Post a Comment