Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's kind of silly how difficult it is to pull the plug on everything and just go into online hiding.  I've done it before for my birthday (I no longer do, at least not fully), but even then it's difficult.  I can deactivate FB and all but then whenever any of my devices tries to auto-login to the chat service it's just up again.

I guess it doesn't really matter though, if you just sit there and don't plug yourself into the feed and post anything, it's almost (almost...) as good as if you're gone anyways.  It will take some time before someone even notices your absence in any case since when you are in the social media zone, you are just a single voice among hundreds.

I don't really know what to say, maybe I should apologize in advance in case I start acting really immature?  What is there to say, really?  Not much.  Maybe I'm just not on good terms with the outside world right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment