Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could set you free, and myself too.  But that's just not who I am, ...okay?

Sometimes I wish that I could conceal, don't feel, don't let it show, go back to the way it used to be, but...I guess, that's not exactly who I am either.  It's okay, right?  Maybe sometimes I can try to go back to how it used to be.  Will you do the same?  I don't know if it's possible, but it seemed so nice back then.  Maybe we can at least try?  It's okay if it doesn't work...

I think it's telling that I haven't written about Viennese Ball in here.  It's not really just a matter of being busy and not having time to do it, though.  I think it's that I have real people to share it with now.  I'm...less alone, have less thoughts that I feel need to be expressed, to be thrown into the void.  And it's nice...it's nice to actually talk to someone, to share a story with them, to be with them.  It's nice to have that.

I guess the busyness is certainly part of the equation too, though.  Am I slowly becoming "one of those people"?  I've got to fight against that.

No comments :

Post a Comment